- Shine has two practice locations in the Asheville area. The “home base” is in the Woodfin area (41 N Merrimon Ave suite 111, Woodfin, NC 28801) and has access to x-rays and other resources. The “community practice” is within Lotus Path Wellness Center (5848 Old Hendersonville Hwy, Pisgah Forest, NC 28768). We are overjoyed and privileged to serve both the Woodfin and Brevard communities!
- Shine doctors Natalia and Cameron Brownley are 100 Year Lifestyle affiliates. As such, we believe in educating their clients on why it makes sense to use Chiropractic care as a part of a lifestyle decision. Many more resources can be found on the website regarding what the 100 Year Lifestyle is all about.
- Yes, we do specialize in prenatal care! Both docs are certified in Webster technique, specific for pregnant mothers. We love guiding mothers along a holistic pregnancy journey that helps instill strength and trust in the body’s amazing capabilities!
- Shine uses an approach call Bio-geometric Integration that looks at the whole body as a whole unit. The idea is that our body’s are intimately, interconnected and we cannot address one part without addressing the whole. That’s why we start every adjustment off with breath work, cueing the brain and body to get more connected and cohesive.
- Feet, ankles, hips, shoulders, hands, jaw… you name it, we adjust extremities and any other part of the body that requires a nerve-adapting input! We even do soft tissue work on the front of the body to release tension stored in muscles, ligaments, and organs.
More in depth information about our perspective and care can be found in the below recording!
“Contemporary Chiropractic” Interview w/ Dr Cameron